Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Visit to the United States

Even know we went to the States for my Grandpa funeral, we had a wonderful time visiting with family we have not seen in some cases more then 10 years.
This is me and my cousin Christi, having fun at the hotel pool
Preston thought the water was a little bit chilly, but he had a great time splashing his mommy and daddy. He also had a blast with his second cousins, who just loved our little Preston!
This is my Aunt Judy and my Grandma, aren't they so precious! I love them to bits.
Oh the stories I could tell about these boys...
My cousin Bryan, My brother Steve and My cousin Greg
All I will say is that I had every reason to be a "CB' (Cry Baby ~ as they us to call me)
hehehe
This is me with my Grandma and my cousin's wife Jamie.
Our family photo
Our smaller Canadian family photo
My brother Steve, My Dad Claude, Me, Chris and Preston
I love this picture, this is at Grandpa's funeral and Preston is getting to say good`bye to his Great Grandpa Joe...we love you Grandpa!
(This is for all my cousins)
(Who will know what the poem means)
The big cat jumped and he peed on the wall
The little cat jumped and he couldn't pee at all
Grandpa Joe Angotti
Preston just loved his Great Grandma and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual!










No comments:

Post a Comment