Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

The Oliver family had a nice relaxing Christmas, we stayed home the entire day and just enjoyed each other.
Preston got up very early Christmas morning (which is very unlike him), he had his breakfast, opened two gifts (with help) and straight to bed again!! He slept for almost two hours and then we started opening the rest of our gifts.
Grandpa and his friend Shelley and Mrytle came over for dinner and we opened more gifts! It truly was a wonderful Christmas!
We went to My brothers house (Uncle Steve's) on the 27th to open Presents with all the kids. Preston actually tore some of his presents open...not many but some! I think the best part of Christmas presents for Preston was the paper...eating anyway!
Preston was so good at dinner, he usually wants to be held when we all sit down at the table but not today...he sat in his high chair the entire time. Such a good Boy!


We have a tradition of buying a new ornament for out tree every year and so we had to buy our first family ornament.


Chris bought me a nice pair of Diamond earrings, they are beautiful.
I do have to also mention that my dad bought me the entire Little house on the Prairie TV series, I have already watched 5 episodes!!


Our first Christmas as a family was the best Christmas ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment